Sunday, December 13, 2009

St. Lucy of Syracuse







Saint Lucy, your beautiful name signifies light. By the light of faith which God bestowed upon you, increase and preserve this light in my soul so that I may avoid evil, be zealous in the performance of good works, and abhor nothing so much as the blindness and the darkness of evil and of sin.
By your intercession with God, obtain for me perfect vision for my bodily eyes and the grace to use thme for God's greater honor and glory and the salvation of all men.
Saint Lucy, virgin and martyr, hear my prayers and obtain my petitions. Amen.

2 comments:

kay said...

I just wanted to stop and say "hi" and that I hope things are good with you. Your blogs are always so beautiful. I'm sure God is smiling. Hugs!

Prayerflowers said...

Hi Kay...it is good to see you here. Thank you so much for your kind words.
Praying for you hoping you are feeling better and that you have a very Blessed Christmas!
Love & Hugs,
Mary Ann