Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rosary Madonna and the Child Jesus



My prayer is for more and more people to pray the rosary. In our Lady's message to fatima she share with us the importance to pray the rosary for peace and to save souls. Mother as we celebrate the gift of life this month help us to see all the ways we can respect life each day.

Holy Mother we offer up those praying for those with cancer and for a cure for this horrible deisease.

Thank you Sweet Mother Mary for your loving grace. Please teach us how to pray the way we ought. Guide us each day to be obedient to your Son, Jesus...Amen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I join in this beautiful prayer to Our Dear Blessed Mother. May she always hold us close to her most loving pure heart and show us the way to Jesus. amen

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely gorgeous image of Mary and little Jesus--the colors are brilliant. Wow!

And I am so happy to read that good news about Scooby Doo, and hope he is still doing well. I have been praying for him--and for you too. God bless!
Kay

Prayerflowers said...

Dearest Sunflower,
Please forgive me for lapse in time responding to your comment. Thank you for stopping by and praying with me.

Sweet Kay,
Thank you for stopping by it is always good to see your name here. I am sorry it has taking me so long to respond. It is good feel strong enough to get back on the computer.

kay said...

This is too funny. I saw that image and thought I absolutely MUST tell you how beautiful it is. Then I see that I already DID.
I hope things are good with you. Your blog is really beautiful. Kay

Prayerflowers said...

Hi Kay,
lol...I have been reusing some of my post...I hope to get a new one out soon. Thank you so much for remembering me.
Love,
Prayerflowers

Flor Larios Art said...

Beautiful post! Gorgeous image!