Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It has been a long time...

Picture from a dear blogger friend of mine her blog is "thewindowshowsitall"
To those who frequent my blog;
I looked back on my post and noticed on January 12, 2009, I made a New Year's Resolution to write on my blog more. As you can see...I failed.

I currently have a website God's Flower Garden and prayer posting on a prayer forum Prayer Garden I try to keep both up everyday.

I apologize that I let this blog take a backseat to everything in my life.

The Beginning
In January 2008 because of my love for the 54 Day Miracle Novena I wanted another way to reach more people about the praying the rosary. If you need assistance on how to pray the rosary you can find directions here How to Pray the Rosary

I have reposted the orginial post a few times the last in April of 2010 in hopes to get Our Sweet Mother Mary's wish for us to pray the rosary out to more people.

I pray with Mary's help I can make a better effort to write more on this blog.

I welcome your prayer request and comments.

My Prayer for you
May Our Sweet Lord bless and keep all of you...May your love for His Mother show you how much she will draw the attention off of her onto her Son...she will hold your hand and walk with you...always toward Jesus...getting closer and closer to His heart...Amen

No comments: