Monday, January 30, 2012

Thank you St. John Bosco

Dear St. John Bosco,
Thank you for all you have done for children all over the world. I have to believe in my heart because of you, someone was inspired to build the home for children that I grew up in. I thank Jesus for placing the nuns and priest that surrounded and taught me in the home.
St. John Bosco, please pray very hard for our children today. They are up against a tremendous amount of temptation and violence, things I don't remember ever even knowing anything about until well over half my life in age.
I trust in your prayers, because of the love you showed when you were here on earth.
Thank you, precious St. Bosco, thank you...Amen

3 comments:

Micki said...

Hi MA - I just went to call you and learned that I don't have your number. I don't know what happened so I'm praying you can email me with it. Miss your sweet voice.

Anonymous said...

dear Mama Bear I lost email address and im trying to regester on your new prayer garden but it wont go through? Love Baby bear

Prayerflowers said...

So glad to hear from you...go to the prayerflowers website and send a light a prayer candle request and I will be able to answer you...this way I don't have to post it on here. Sorry you couldn't get on the forum...I will go check it out. love you and I have missed you!