Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sweet Mother...Oh How I love you...


Holy Mother of God, I love you with all my heart. Thank you for teaching me how to pray and puring your grace upon us. Help me best know how to share you.

I want to thank Denise for inspiring me to do this page and to share the 54 Day Novena Rosary.
When I pray this rosary the peace that comes over me is heavenly.
To pray this novena now you may go to the 54 Day Novena prayer page
http://www.prayerflowers.com/54DayNovena.htm

I pray you feel the love of Our Mother with you always,
Love in Jesus,
Prayerflowers

3 comments:

Micki said...

Congratulations on getting your blogspot up and running. This is an absolutely beautiful picture of Mary. I've never done the 54 day rosary novena...sounds interesting. I do pray a daily one so I should try the 54 day one. Keep up the good work.

Prayerflowers said...

Hi Micki,
Thank you so much for all your support.

If you have a Catholic Book store near you they should have them. I have purchased the small books for $1.25 before. The larger print is about $4.50.

Your Holy Cards have blessed me so much...there have been some that make me tear up they are so beautiful. God bless you for sharing your Holy Card and your faith with the world. God has a special place for you in heaven.
Love,
Prayerflowers

Michele said...

beautiful picture!